CGA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Finance has release Controller General of Accounts recruitment 2022 notification in Employment Newspaper 22.01.2022 to 28.01.2022. CGA is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 590 vacancies for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer post. These advertised vacancies are assigned for various stations on deputation basis in CCAS organization. Candidates who are willing to work under Central Government may use this chance to join in CGA jobs. Eligible & interested candidates need to submit the application form within 45 days from the date of Advertisement. This CGA vacancy is comes under the classification of General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted.
Before applying for this CGA recruitment 2022, candidates must read the terms & conditions. Deputation period is initially for 3 years & it will be extended based on the requirements. Aspirants need to submit their application at prescribed address through proper channel. Station wise vacancy count is available in the notification. Selected candidates will be placed in various Ministry/ Departments at various stations under O/o Controller General of Accounts. More details of CGA recruitment 2022 notification, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website.
Details of CGA AAO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Controller General of Accounts|
|Advertisement No||A-65061(55)/ 38/ 2021- Group B-CGA/ 359|
|Job Name||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Pay Scale||Level- 08/09 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Employment News Released Date||22.01.2022 to 28.01.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 45 Days of Publication of Advertisement|
Eligibility Criteria for CGA Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy 2022
- Applicants should hold Analogous post.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Mode of selection may be based on test/ interview.
Apply Mode : CGA Recruitment
- Applications should be sent through post/ email.
- Address: Senior Accounts Officer (HR-3), O/o Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Room No. 210, 2nd Floor, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, Block E, GPO Complex, INA, Delhi – 110023.
- Mail.Id: email@example.com.
Required Documents : CGA Recruitment
- Cadre Clearance certificates.
- Vigilance Clearance & Integrity Certificates.
- APAR certificates.
Steps to Apply for CGA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website cga.nic.in.
- Click on appropriate notification.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Submit the filled form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON WhatsApp||JOIN NOW|