GRSE Bharti 2022 | Apprentice Posts | Posts 249 | Last Date 05.08.2022 | Download GRSE Jobs Notification @ www.grse.in
GRSE Bharti 2022: Garden Reach ShipBuilders and Engineers ltd. Invites application from eligible candidates for Apprentice posts for the year 2022-2023. Totally 249 Posts are to be filled for the apprentice posts at GRSE. GRSE is going to fill Apprentices on Trade, Graduate & Technician categories. So, eligible candidates can apply through online mode for this apprentice post. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited from 16.07.2022. The last date for submission of application for central government jobs is 05.08.2022.
GRSE Bharti 2022 Apply for 249 Posts
|Organization Name||Garden Reach ShipBuilders and Engineers Limited|
|Advt No||Notification No. APP:01/22|
|Job Location||Kolkata & Ranchi|
GRSE Bharti 2022 Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Apprentice Category||No of Posts||Stipend|
GRSE Bharti 2022 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in relevant field for Graduate Apprentices posts.
- Diploma in relevant discipline is required for Diploma Apprentices.
- Candidates should have passed 10th/ Madhyamik/ equivalent for Trade Apprentice (Freshers).
- Candidates should have passed AITT for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT for Ex-Trade Apprentice.
- Graduate & Technician Apprentice: 14-26 Years
- Trade Apprentice: 14-25 years (EX-ITI) & ITI – Freshers 14-20 Years
- Merit List will be prepared for the selection of candidates.
- Candidates are instructed to apply through online mode.
- Engineering/ Diploma candidates are intimated to apply at www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Trade Apprentices are instructed to register at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Apply Online Registration : Click Here
Official Notification: Download
Steps to Download GRSE Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.grse.in
- Click on “Careers” then “Vacancies” from the top bar.
- Open the concerned advertisement link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the respective apprentice portal & register yourself.
- Click on Apply online link placed against the job description.
- Enter the details in the form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the filled in application form.