Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 : Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Counselling Dates | The Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat exercises the entire admission process in various trades in Gujarat ITI programmes. Interested candidates who are seeking admission in Gujarat ITI courses in different Government/Private ITI institutes in the State of Gujarat should apply online at the official website of the DET, Gujarat.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 @itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 | Candidates should have basic Qualifications such as 10th (High School) or 10+2 (Intermediate) according to Discipline/Trade. Each candidate must apply within the stipulated time period. In this article below, candidates can find relevant and important information regarding ITI Admission 2022 (Gujarat) Application Form, Trade Name, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and How to Apply Are Given Below..
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022
|Admission Name||Gujarat ITI|
|Name Of Department||Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat|
|Courses Offered||ITI Programme including Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical), Electronics, Computer Hardware & Networking, Plumber, Dress Designing etc.|
- Gujarat ITI Admission
- The candidates must have completed 10th/12th class education or equivalent from a recognized school/institute.
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- 10th/12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Printout of the filled-in application form
- Seat allotment letter
- Copy of fee receipt
- Category certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Identity proof
- Any other document as per the instructions.
How to Apply ?
- Visit the official website i.e. https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the “Apply For New Registration” and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply For Registration||Click Here|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||02-05-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-06-2022|