Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online : Is A Health Insurance Scheme That The Government Of Gujarat Launched On 4th September 2012. Initially, The Scheme Was Launched To Cater To People Falling Under The Lowest Income Groups In Gujarat I.E. Below Poverty Line (BPL) But Later, Iterations Of The Scheme Extended Benefits To Lower-Middle-Class Families Also. The Holistic Health Insurance Scheme Covers The Insured Completely During A Medical Emergency. Starting From Diagnostic Tests To Post-Hospitalisation Care. It Covers Up To 5 Family Members. In The Case Of A Newborn Baby, He/She Will Be Considered As The 6th Member. The Scheme Is Truly A Boon For Those In Need Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online.
Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online and Renewal Process at magujarat.com:- Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Scheme is the scheme launched by the government of Gujarat for the poor and economically weaker people of the state to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic. With Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card people can take the treatment in private hospitals and they can use rupees 50,000/- if they are affected by Covid-19 or Any of their family member is fighting with corona.
State government has launched Ma Card and Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status for the corona patients in the state. This card scheme has introduced recently by the chief minister of Gujarat Mr. Vijay Rupani to see the increased case of covid on the state.
So people who are poor and can not afford to take treatment of corona in private hospitals will be able to take treatment in private hospitals with Ma and Ma Vatsalya cards an they can take treatment up to rupees 50,000/-. This card scheme is available for the people from 1 April to July 10 and people can take treatment of rupees 5,000/- per day till ten days of their corona treatment in the hospital.
Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online
In this Article you can Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status online as well as procedure how to Renew Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card. These both steps are very important and required. So you can check this step by step on our website.
With the announcement of this scheme now around 80 lacs of families can take the Benefits with Ma or Ma Vatsalya cards in the state. So in this article you will get to know each and every information about this health insurance scheme, stay with this article to know more.
Highlights of Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Scheme 2021|
|Announced by||Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Vijay Rupani|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of the Gujarat|
|Benefits||Health Insurance of rupees 50,000/-|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance t to poor people to get Covid-19 treatment in private hospitals|
Eligibility Criteria for Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card
Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online 2021 So all the candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to get the benefits of this health insurance scheme given below :
- Candidate who is living below the poverty line and whose annual income is less than 4 lacs can get this Ma Vatsalya Card for taking the treatment of Corona in the state.
- All the Asha Workers who are doing really good job as front line warriors in this pandemic time.
- All the reported who are also giving their services as front line warriors by providing information to every citizen about Covid-19.
- All the 3rd and 4th standard state government’s Employee are also eligible.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card lr Aadhar card number of applicant.
- Income certificate of candidate by officials declaration that this person is living below the poverty line.
- BPL ration card of applicant
- Identify card of Aasha worker or reporters and 3rd or 4th standard state government’s Employee.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Mobile number or email-id of the candidate.
Benefits of Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status
- With Ma Card you can take the covid treatment in private hospitals too.
- You will be able to get the treatment up to 50,000/- rupees and per day you can take the Benefits of rupees 5,000/- for next 10 days.
- This Ma Card scheme is specially designed for the poor people of the state who can not afford to go and take treatment in the private hospitals.
- The chief minister of Gujarat Mr. Vijay Rupani has decided to give rupees 25 lacs to the family of front line warriors such as Aasha Workers, Reporters and 4th standard government employees etc. if they died due to covid while serving to the other people who are also corona positive.
- Around 80 lacs of families will get Benefits under Ma Vatsalya Scheme.
Ma Vatsalya Card Apply Online
Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online 2021 If you also want to make this card, firstly you have to fulfil eligibility criteria. There is always a list of eligible Families available at Taluka and Civic centers. To get registered for Ma Vatsalya Scheme follow our guidelines given below
- Candidate needs to go to the Kiosks at Taluka of their area.
- Kiosks have always all the equipment such as Computer or Laptop, MA Card Printer Fingerprint Scanner and Web Camera to take the finger prints, photo and to give the printed copy of Ma Vatsalya Card.
- Candidate need to fill the application form of Ma card in Gujarati language with all his/her details.
- After filling the details you can submit your application form and you will get a Application number.
- By this application number you can also track the status of your Ma card.
- Once the details will be verified by the officials you will get your Ma card.
- To get Ma Card you will have to visited to your nearest Kiosks and they will give the printed copy of Ma Vatsalya Card.
Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status
Check Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Online 2021 To Check out the MA Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status, You can follow the procedure. The Complete Process is given below step by step:
- To check Status, Visit the official Search BPL Families Page:-magujarat.com/MAYOJNA.
- Now a Search Page is open on your screen. You just need to Enter some details in This search Box.
- In the initial step choose your District name, Block/Taluka Name, Panchayat Name, Village Name.
- In the next section Enter Family ID, Family Head Name, URN, MAURN, Enrollment Status and Type of Scheme. After choosing these details click on the search button.
Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Renewal Steps
If any Beneficiary want to Renew their card, then follow the process mentioned in this post. After expiry beneficiary need to Renew their card. The Renewal is necessary after every 3 years. In the Initial phase of This scheme card validity is for 1 year. After 2015, The card validity increased to 3 years.
- For Renewal, You can call on customer care number or Visit Kiosk.
- At the time of Renewal you have to carry some documents Like Income certificate and Previous MA Card.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum App
You can also download Mukhyamantri Amrutam App in your mobile phone. In this app you can get the information regarding hospitals who are giving their services under Ma Yojana. In this app you will be also able to get the whole list of hospitals with their contact details.
List of Hospitals under Ma Amrutam Vatsalya Card Status Scheme
|Ahmedabad Gujarat||U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center, Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, The Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Government Spine Institute, Shaleen Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Kakadiya Hospital, Sterling Hospital, Bodyline Hospital, L.G. General Hospital and Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai General Hospital and SHCTH CMH etc.|
|Amreli Gujarat||Radhika General Hospital|
|Anand Gujarat||Shri M.M. Parikh Cardiac Care Centre, ZYDUS Hospitaland Charusat Hospital etc.|
|Aravalli Gujarat||Ayushman Surgical Hospital|
|Banaskantha||Gadhavi Hospital, Tharad, Mavjat Multispecialty Hospital|
|Bharuch||Sardar Patel Hospital, Ankleshwar, Baroda Heart and Multispeciality Hospital|
|Valsad||Kasturba Hospital, (Kasturba Vaidkiya Rahat Mandal), Amit Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Shreemad Rajchandra Hospital, Nadkarni hospital and GMERS Hospital|
|Vadodara||Sunshine Global Hospital, Welcare Hospital, Rhythm Heart Institute, Pranayam Lung and Heart Institute, Bankers Heart and Multispecialty Hospital, SCHVIJK Hospital and Research Center, Naik Super Specialty Hospital, Parul Sevashram Hospital, Himalaya Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Premdas Jalaram Hospital, Kailash Cancer Hospital and Research Centre, Baroda Heart Institute and Research Centre, Bankers Heart Institute, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Sterling Hospital, Shreeji Hospital and Trauma Care center, SSG Civil Hospital and GMERS Medical College and General Hospital etc.|
|Tapi||Modi Children Hospital and Nirmal Critical Care Center, Vyara|
|Sabarkantha||J. K. Orthopedic Hospital, GMERS Medical College Hospital Himmat Nagar|