Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 | MTS, LDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 41 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download MOD Recruitment Notification @ mod.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence invites application form from eligible candidates to fill up 41 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for following posts i.e. Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Tally Clerk, Cook, MTS, Asst Accountant, Carpenter & Regular Labourer Posts. MOD is going to recruit 41 aspirants for above said Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
Candidates who are searching 10th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. MOD selection will be based on Written Test and Practical/ Skill Test. Selected candidates will be placed at Mumbai. Ministry of Defence recruitment notification & MOD recruitment application form is available @ mod.gov.in. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Ministry of Defence vacancy, upcoming MOD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, result, merit list, selection list, admit card, upcoming central govt notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Name||Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Tally Clerk, Cook, MTS, Asst Accountant, Carpenter & Regular Labourer|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Jamnagar & Pune|
|Employment News date||05 to 11 Feb 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Total Name of the post – 41
- Steno : 02
- Lower Division Clerk : 13
- Tally Clerk : 10
- Cook : 02
- MTS : 06
- Asst Accountant : 01
- Carpenter : 02
- Regular Labourer : 05
- Steno Gd-II – Rs 25500- 81100/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs 19900 – 63200/-
- Tally Clerk – Rs 19900 – 63200/-
- Cook – Rs 19900 – 63200/-
- MTS (Safaiwala) – Rs 18000 – 56900/-
- Asst Accountant – Rs 25500 – 81100/-
- MTS (Watchman) – Rs 18000 – 56900/-
- MTS (Messenger) – Rs 18000- 56900/-
- Carpenter – Rs 18000 – 56900/-
- Regular Labourer – Rs 18000 – 56900/-
ligibility Criteria for LDC, MTS, Cook & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th Std/ 12th Std/ B.Com from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Steno Gd-II – 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 mts (Eng), 65 mts(Hindi) (on computer))
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class Pass from a recognized Board or University. Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Tally Clerk – 10th passed
- Cook – 10th passed. Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 10th passed
- Asst Accountant – B.Com from recognized University. Other – Training in Accounts work.
- MTS (Watchman) – 10th passed
- MTS (Messenger) – 10th passed
- Carpenter – 10th passed. Must have sufficient experience & knowledge of carpentry.
- Regular Labourer – 10th passed
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Age Limit
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Selection Process
- MOD selection will be based on Written Test and Practical Test.
- The selection will be done on the basis of a written test. The test will have questions of the level of Class 10th. The paper will have four sections evaluating questions on Gen Intelligence and reasoning, Gen Awareness, Mathematics and English would also be subjected to Practical examination/ Skill test wherever applicable. Negative marking @ 0.25 marks per wrong answer is also applicable. Candidates appearing for the written test would also be subjected to a practical/skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: “The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building, 10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001”
How to apply Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website mod.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters,
2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building,
10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate,
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM : DOWNLOAD HERE