Mukhyamantri Scholarships Yojana : The Education Department of Gujarat State Government has started a new scholarship scheme specially available for the candidates pursuing education at the pre-matric and post-matric levels. The Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme CMSS Scholarship will be specially available for students who are economically weak. In this article today, we will be sharing with all of you the details of the CMSS Scholarship 2022. We will share with all of you the details of the eligibility, reward, and step-by-step procedure for Fresh/Renewal Registration.
CMSS Scholarships 2022
CMSS Scholarship 2022 is especially available for the students who are permanent residents of the Gujarat state and want to continue their education despite their weak financial background. You can start studying through the implementation of this scholarship scheme if you want to pursue higher education and you have at least scored 60% of marks in your 10th and 12th board examination, however, the annual income of the beneficiary must not be more than Rupees 100000.
Details Of CMSS Scholarships
|Name||CMSS Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Education Department of Gujarat State Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Pre matric and post-matric students|
CM Scholarships Scheme New Update
Good news students, the Gujarat government has decided to provide scholarships to needy students under the CM scholarship scheme family income is below 4.5 lakh per annum. All those students who are going to take admission in diploma program after 10th or degree program after diploma can apply. Beneficiaries under the scheme will get benefits as mentioned below
- Students who are going to take admission in diploma after 10th will get 50% of the fixed annual tuition fee of the course or rupees 50000 which ever is less
- Students who are going to take admission in degree course after diploma will get 50% of tuition fee for engineering and professional courses or rupees 100000 whichever is less
Apart from the benefits mentioned above, students can also apply for the MukhyamantriYuvaswavalambanYojana. The benefits mentioned above are supplementary of the benefits provided under Mukhyamantri Yuvaswavalamban Yojana.
CMSS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment
- The candidate should be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- The candidates who belong to EBC, SC, ST are eligible for the Gujarat Chief Minister Scholarship.
- Applicant family annual income should be less than 1 lakh per lakh.
- Students who have a minimum of 60% in their 10th and 12th board exams from an affiliated institution or college.
- Applicants should study in any PG or UG course in the Gujarat state.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Candidate’s previous class mark sheet.
- Income Certificate of the candidate’s family.
- Caste Certificate of the student.
- Residence certificate of the candidate.
- Student’s Bank Account Details.
- School/College Admission certificate of the students.
- Scanned Passport Size photograph of the applicant.
- Last Date of Application : 31-05-2022